So tell me, what do you want?
- Want copy that not only sells, but also puts big, goofy grins on your people’s beautiful faces?
- Want visual direction (hello, wireframes!) that adds credibility to your copy? …and design guidance that ensures your copy is actually read? (Because you can write the best copy on the block, but if it’s fugly, you’ve lost.)
- Want a copywriter who isn’t afraid to park her tush at the ol’ library (yes, they still exist in Brooklyn) and research your product, service, business, and target audience via interviews, focus groups, and surveys so that we know…
- what your customers want,
- what objections we need to overcome,
- and what words will give you the biggest bang for your buck,
If you need a copywriter who takes your copy seriously (…but doesn’t take herself too seriously), I’m your woman.
I specialize in conversion copywriting, which is based on both the science and art of research, optimization, UX, editing, and even eavesdropping on your customer (…so you know EVERYTHING about them).
CONVERSION COPYWRITING DOESN’T EFF AROUND. IT HELPS YOU:
- Find messages that your prospects are actually using.
- Edit those messages so they work effectively in your copy.
- Integrate UX and design into your copy so it converts (and makes you money).
Meet The Team
The Business Chick
The Mad Hatter
The Business Chick: My inner business executive pairs a strategic vision with all copywriting projects.
The Chef: My inner chef experiments in the kitchen with words, research, design, and UX.
The Punk: My inner punk breaks the rules & keeps the copy exciting, fresh, and full of surprises.
The Bear: My inner teddy bear dishes out hugs, high fives & hell yeahs! AND fully supports clients.
The Mad Hatter: My inner mad hatter juggles every aspect of the project so that nothing slips. Evah.
MY GUARANTEE: I’ve got one of the most supportive teams on staff to ensure the success of all of my clients. Have you met them yet?
Maybe you’ve bumped into one of these crazy characters while strutting your smart self around my digital block (I’ll warn you: whatever you do, don’t ask Le Chef to serve you coffee—she’s feisty)…
Want to work with this crew of characters? Jump over here.
Look, Mom—I’m legit!
"When I need results, Kira delivers. She recently worked on a long form sales page for me that delivered a 43% lift and knocked the long standing control to the dust heap."
"This is where you stop searching for a copywriter, cross your fingers really hard and hope Kira's available to start working with you.
Working with Kira was one of my best experiences as an optimizer. While I can optimize any site for a client, when it came to writing a sales page to promote my own masterclass, I was stuck. I knew exactly what I wanted, but words were hard to find.
Kira was dedicated to the task, involved every step of the way and really cared about the outcome of her work. Her results were beyond my expectations.
Do NOT, I repeat, do not miss out on the chance to work with her."
"Kira’s weird! That’s why I wanted to work with her.
Even though Kira’s got her own style, she was also able to encompass my voice into the copy—instead of trying to stick my stuff in her formula.
Before working with Kira, I had DIY'd all of my copy, including the sales page for Hit The Mic Backstage.
After working with Kira, the sales page included my energy, colorfulness, and also an uncomplicated look at me."
"It's the rare copywriter that's both creative and data-driven - Kira is that rare find, that shimmering needle in a very large, very dry haystack. She's as dedicated, smart and talented as they come. And, I mean, how many marketers on the planet can discuss conversion opportunities while sporting a bear costume? Hire her - she'll help your business."
"Working with Kira is not only a pleasure, it's profitable. Both from a design and a copywriting perspective, everything she touches becomes sharper, more engaging and (most importantly) more likely to trigger a response. We saw a 50% increase in response rate on one of the most recent marketing email campaigns that underwent Kira's magic touch. Now that's an ROI."
"Kira is a quick-witted, fun-loving, ink slinger who has an incredibly impressive - dare I say 'mensa-like' grasp of instantly 'getting' your personality (and voice) and then helping you whip that into a delicious copywriting confection that your customers will be dying to devour…"
"Kira’s more than a copywriter … She’s a sales & marketing wiz who takes the time to understand your products & services so she can create perfect sound bites that convert into paying customers.
If you want to be the best, you’ve got to hire the best.”
Want to play? Sign up below for YOUR WEEKLY HUG and I’ll show you how put the PUNK in your PUNKtuation.
The skeletons in my closet…
- In a past life, I worked with global brands like Estee Lauder in the global store design department and I also served as the Marketing Director for the venture-backed startup ActionableBooks.com and a handful of global nonprofits.
- My first job outside of college: washing cars in downtown Brooklyn, while wearing a pencil skirt. For realz. PSA: Keep your cars clean, folks. You will in fact be judged.
- I host the ‘Your Daily Hug’ show on Snapchat, where I dish out daily copy and business advice and inspiration. It’s the squeeze your business needs.
- I live in Brooklyn with my husband and toddlers (pic below). Yep, I’m one of those weird people who lived in NYC for 7 years, left the city to “try country living”, and THEN came back 3 years later … after being scared away by the rampant black bear population upstate.